McAfee security software aims at protecting the computer and networks from any online and offline threats. One of the major reasons that computers get infected is either the complete absence of antivirus software or an outdated antivirus program. McAfee antivirus is vital for detecting and removing any threats like Trojan horse, virus, worms, malware, etc. It also scans the system completely to ensure that it is free from unwanted applications and infections. t can also detect any threat that comes its way while scanning. Moreover, it keeps on updating in order to keep up with the new viruses, and hence, it is able to detect the newest of viruses efficiently.
How to redeem the McAfee Activate product key?
To redeem your retail card, you need to navigate to the home page of McAfee i.e. www.mcafee.com/activate and go to the ‘My Account’ tab. Here, you have to select the ‘Redeem your Retail Card‘ option and then enter the activation code in the space provided for it. Once you enter your activation code, hit the ‘Submit’ button to link your product key to your account. You may need to log in to your account if prompted.
How to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
1. First of all, you need to launch the Start menu.
2. And tap on the Control Panel option.
3. After that, you need to navigate to the Programs and Features option.
4. Here, you will need to tap on the Uninstall a Program option.
5. After doing so, a list of programs installed on your computer will appear on the screen.
6. Then, you will have to locate the McAfee program from the menu that appears.
7. After that, you need to click on the Uninstall button.
8. And now, you’ll only need to restart your PC when the reinstallation process is complete.
How to activate McAfee using activation code?
1. Open the web browser.
2. Enter the website link www.mcafee.com/activate in the text field.
3. Type the McAfee activation code given on the backside of the retail card.
4. Type the email ID and choose the "Language" and "Country" options.
5. Press on the Submit option.